Get To Know Vasco: Meet Adam Bitterman
I sat with our Diamond Manager, Adam Bitterman, to discuss his role and background. Adam has served Vasco Assets and Ever Precious for 15 years and has recently returned to our headquarters in Newport Beach, California from Warsaw, Poland.
Sandra: What is your new role at EPI & Vasco?
Adam: I see my immediate role is to help Benny execute his vision for the Company”. Developing the Ever Precious business and growing the Vasco Assets Brand Name into a strong business presence, not only in the United States but globally. Creating a platform where the two companies will co-exist and prosper together. I want to utilize my many years of experience in the Diamond Business to take a heavy burden off the owner, Benny’s shoulders. I want our company to be the best at what we do, and have all our customers have a pleasant and professional experience with EPI and Vasco Assets.
Sandra: What are three words you would use to describe you?
- Responsible – For my Family and Loved ones
- Generous – I feel that I am a very generous kind hearted person and I hope that everyone that knows me, thinks the same of me.
- Optimistic – I am a half glass full kind of a person, we can so often be stuck in the past and think “Oh poor me”. I look forward to the future and choose to look on the bright side of life.
Sandra: Where was the best vacation you’ve taken?
Adam: A Family vacation in Thailand on a beautiful island with my wife and my children. The surroundings were beautiful and the people, always so friendly. I remember it with fondness.
Sandra: What is your biggest fear?
Adam: My biggest fear is losing my Independence and being reliant on others or a burden to my Family. I am a strong, independent man and I want to stay that way.
Sandra: What are the top 3 highlights of your life:
Adam: In chronological order:
- Army Service at 18 years old in the Israeli army and consequently my first War.
- My Marriage
- The birth of my first born child.
Sandra: If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be, and why?
Adam: I would like to be an Eagle. I like the idea of flying above and being able to survey below and know that I am in control. The freedom of being up there and knowing that I can see all that is below and not have to worry as I could act on anything I saw going wrong and swoop down and control the situation.